PAKISTAN NICOP CARD APPLICATION
NO QUEUE! NO STRESS- Make your appointment today
New/Renewal/Modification and lost ID Card & POC
- 10 or 30 day service available
- Photos and Fingerprints in office
- Female staff available for sisters
- Private Consultation Area available
- We will advise you on all the required documents
With our team in Lahore, Pakistan; you can get fantastic car hire quotes from or to the airport as well car hire during your trip, with or without a driver. Prices starting from 3,000 rupees to 10,000 rupees. We make car hire easy and stress free for all of our customers.
Pakistan Origin Card (POC) allows eligible foreigners with unprecedented incentives to get back to their roots; while ensuring that the motherland remains tightly integrated with expatriates worldwide which includes:
- Visa-free entry into Pakistan
- Indefinite stay in Pakistan
- Exemption from foreigner registration requirements
- Permission to purchase and sell property
- Right to open and operate bank account
- 15 – 20 days £200
Family Registration Certificate
family Registration Certificate (FRC) is a mean of being identified with your NADRA’s record. This provides the family composition. Please note that the Family Registration Certificate (FRC) helps in Embassy use mostly but cannot be used for any Legal requirement.
You can apply for FRC in the following three categories:
- By Birth – The produced certificate will list your family including the details of your parents and siblings.
- By Marriage – The produced certificate will list your family including the details of your spouse and children.
- By Adoption – The produced certificate will list your family including the details of your guardian.
Please note we are not the official government website and not an affiliated entity of the Pakistan Embassy however a registered Newcastle based Travel Agency that acts as a service provider facilitating assistance in Nicop Cards and Pakistan Passport application process on your behalf in a professional and expedited manner.
Sanam Travel LTD makes every effort to provide accurate information on this website, however please note that requirements by embassies are constantly changing and there may be a delay before we are advised of such changes.
Embassy rules & regulations can and do very occasionally change overnight, often without any prior notice or indication. Sanam Travel bears no responsibility for any such changes. Hence Universal Visa cannot accept responsibility for any losses or delays occurred, due to frequent changes in requirements, embassy changes in charges, opening times, protocol, which is outside of our control.
We are therefore unable to guarantee complete accuracy of information presented on this website at all times. Processing times and charges given are solely for guidance purposes and cannot be guaranteed.
Sanam Travel also regret that we cannot, under any circumstances, intercede, or take responsibility for any transaction initiated directly between the applicant and the embassy.