Brief overview on destination
From old to new, Turkey is the place to go. Istanbul offers all of the Turkish history that you need! With the many empires that once used to rule, you can see all of the cultural elements of these right here. On the other hand, the yacht filled harbours and the rocky sandy beaches have so much to offer too. The peacefulness and the clarity along with the fun and busyness for the kids!
Lara Beach is Turkey’s extravagant spot, with luscious beaches, thrilling waterparks and sensational spas. With Lara being close to the centre spot, it is ideal for those who like an upbeat atmosphere!
- The Delphine chains offer three hotels in Lara Beach. From the Delphine Imperial providing you with service fit for a king to the Delphine Diva which offers a theme park on site. The Delphine Palace is set off with its regal theme and ottoman styled domes. the royal style of the hotel is how you will be treat while staying here!
- Titanic Beach Lara is as the name says. The hotel is made to look like the Titanic boat itself! An award winning hotel has an advantage of being close to the city as well as providing guests with various activities to get away from everyday life.
- Aska Lara Resort and Spa offers their guests a modern-chic feel with indulgent restaurants and spectacular beaches. A Wet ‘n’ Wild water park is just moments away and the hotel provides a shuttle to take you there too! With the best of both worlds for families, parents can enjoy some well-deserved pampering while the kid’s clubs keep the little ones occupied.
Belek, known for its luxurious beaches, thermal spas and gold courses, there is something to do for everyone. With histological sites nearby, you can experience both the old and new Turkey in one sitting!
- Regnum Carya Golf and SPA Resort overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and offers many amenities to suit all guests. With amazing restaurants and 24-hour all-inclusive access, every need will be met. As the sun sets, guests can enjoy shows at the open air theatre or dance the night away at the on-site disco. The famous theme park, Land of Legends is at an easy access as well as being complimentary when staying at the Regnum Carya.
- Maxx Royal – the onsite waterpark is a giveaway for this hotel! The 11 trilling slides and the variety of relaxing pools including children friendly areas, gives the hotel the all-inclusive family feel! While the kids are at the kid’s club, adults can both relax and get active with the variety of activities available. From Pilates to yoga to relaxing in a Turkish bath.
- Located on the amazing beachfront, Rixos Premium will provide you with an unforgettable experience with the help of the beautiful natural landscape that it is surrounded by. Located directly on the beach front and around 4km away from the local shops and bars, it is perfect location for those who want it all.
The old city, Istanbul, offers so much more just an old city! From the famous Blue Mosque to the Dolmabahce Palace and the Hagia Sophia, your trip will be full of historic moments. For those who love to shop, there is the Meena Bizzare which is the biggest in Europe! You will get lost in here, it’s like a maze!
- Sura Hagia Sophia is a hotel named after the Hagia Sophia itself as it overlooks the building! The major landmarks of Sultanahmet are just minutes away! The Blue Mosque is just 250 yards away while the Topkapi Palace is a ten-minute walk away. With a state of the art spa available on site, you can indulge in a Turkish bath after a long day of sightseeing or relax in the sauna. Why not unwind grab your complimentary tea at 5pm and look at the amazing species of flowers offered in the on ground flower garden?
- The lively streets of Itstikal Avenue are just yards away from Pera Palace! The hotel is perfect for tourists who are keen to get lost in the art of history at the museums and galleries. The famous Golden Horn can be seen right outside of your window! The major urban waterway is a must see! With the Pera Spa being on site, enjoying being pampered is very easy!
Things to Do : Meena Bizarre
Local attractions: Blue Mosque | Hagia Sophia | Topkapi Palace